Ready for some summer fun on the Catawba River?
We are currently taking reservations for 2017!
Our trips begin in May to coincide with the safe water release schedule on weekends. We caution everyone to be aware that the Lake Wylie Dam has a recreational release schedule only on weekend days from May through October. Outside of that schedule, high levels of water may be released with no notice. Be aware to be safe!
Our kayaks and canoes are high-end and user-friendly even for beginners, and there's no better way to experience the waters of the Charlotte/Rock Hill area! Our tubes are high-quality, commercial-grade tubes with double chambers to maximize your comfort and safety.
We are the original and longest-running outfitter on the Catawba River in this area, and are proud to say we were paddling the Catawba before paddling was cool.
So...how does this work?
- Read the trip options we currently offer on our trips page. They vary in difficulty and experience required and are self-guided.
- For safety reasons (this river is dam-controlled) we operate only on weekend days to avoid unexpected high water on weekdays.
- Check out our calendar to see when we offer trips. Advance reservations are required.
- Landsford Canal State Park trips are Mid-May through mid-June, Dam to River Park trips are all other weekends.
- Contact us with the details of your reservation request.
- We will get back to you within 24 hours to plan your adventure!
- Once your reservation is secured after speaking to us, print a waiver and bring it with you on the day of your trip.
- Have fun!