Ready for some summer fun on the Catawba River?
Our kayaks and canoes are high-end and user-friendly even for beginners, and there's no better way to experience the waters of the Charlotte/Rock Hill area! Our tubes are high-quality, commercial-grade tubes with double chambers to maximize your comfort and safety.
We are the original and longest-running outfitter on the Catawba River in this area, and are proud to say we were paddling the Catawba before paddling was cool.
So...how does this work?
- Read the trip options we currently offer on our trips page. They vary in difficulty and experience required and are self-guided.
- For safety reasons (this river is dam-controlled) we operate only on weekend days to avoid unexpected high water on weekdays.
- Check out our calendar to see when we offer trips. Advance reservations are required.
- Landsford Canal State Park trips are Mid-May through mid-June, Dam to River Park trips are all other weekends.
- Contact us with the details of your reservation request.
- We will get back to you within 24 hours to plan your adventure!
- Once your reservation is secured after speaking to us, print a waiver and bring it with you on the day of your trip.
- Have fun!